Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is it to hot to knit or think about yarn



Don't know about where you live, but here in Illinois we are having a heat wave. For most people this would probably mean, no knitting and definitely not even thinking about yarn. For me...still spinning, still knitting, still thinking about what to make. In addition to getting ready for YarnCon in September, I'm trying to remember the holidays always sneak up on me and every year I tell myself, I'll be ready, I'll be ahead of schedule. Well...it's July (near the end of July actually) and I'm sort of feeling behind so hot or not, I need to knit or that special someone I have in mind isn't going to get those great socks I imagined and my daughter's mittens will never be done in time for the snowfall.

Lots of new yarns in the shop, think about those holidays and cold days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment