Friday, October 1, 2010

Find a need - create a solution


This is a picture of the first knit felted project I did - thanks to Teri! I decided this would be my knitting bag. At first is was just a burgundy bag and then I decided to needle felt dots around it to make it more fun. I thought that it was a great bag and I was pleased with my first attempt. However, I discovered that I didn't like that everything fell to the bottom of the bag, so I began designing the inside so that it would work out for me and my projects. I went to the fabric store to look for fabric that would be just perfect for it. When I was getting the fabric cut I said out loud "Yep, this makes me happy, it makes me smile when I look at it" and the lady stopped cutting the material and looked at me for a moment and then said "Huh, that's how everyone should pick out material". I love my bag so much, I have decided to make a few single project knitting bags and baskets. They will be available at Thewoolpurl on Etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment